We provide international tax representation and compliance services representation all of the above. Select a specialist from the list to find out more.
VAT registration and returns service
Our compliance assistance covers a wide range of VAT services, such as:
- VAT registration services both for foreign and local entities
- VAT de-registration services both for foreign and local entities
- VAT compliance services (preparation and submission of VAT returns, INTRASTAT reporting and EC Sales Lists)
- Assistance during VAT audits
- Review of VAT returns
- Assistance in drafting appeal letters
- Assistance in requesting interest for late VAT refunds
- Various meetings with tax inspectors
As your business is growing, we can assist also, through our strong network of partners with:
- VAT Registrations in all 28 EU Member States
- VAT Registrations in non-EU countries
Fiscal Representation for VAT
Where a company is required to be registered for VAT in another country as a result of its business activities, it may be necessary to appoint a local Fiscal Representative.
The Fiscal Representative will usually be jointly and severally liable for the VAT owed by the business.
There is no requirement for EU businesses to appoint a Fiscal Representative when obtaining a VAT registration in another EU Member State. However, many EU Member States do require non-EU businesses to appoint a Fiscal Representative when registering for VAT locally. Equally, a Fiscal Representative is necessary when there is a requirement for a non-resident business to be registered for VAT in many countries outside of the EU.
Tax Representation offers Fiscal Representation services across Europe and beyond, so that your business is compliant with local VAT obligations.
Our Fiscal Representation services include:
- Ensuring compliance with local fiscal laws for VAT purposes
- Ensuring your business complies with local rules on invoicing, VAT treatment, accounting procedures and VAT filing and payments
- Handling enquiries and tax inspections from the local VAT office
Irina is a Tax Consultant specialized in VAT compliance, Intrastat, Environmental Fund and Clawback reporting. Fluent in English and Spanish, Irina assists the clients in the process of VAT registration, VAT compliance and claw-back purposes, as well as other various advisory matters that may arise.